We are a one stop, full service HOA Management Company.
Whether a Condominium Owners Association, Single Family HOA, or Mixed Use we are here to manage the finances, accounts receivable, payables, property management, secretarial services, regular maintenance and inspection reports, and more. Our managers’ attention to detail and responsiveness delivers the personal attention of a small company to each of our managed communities.
Being a volunteer Board member of an association can be challenging, but we are here to help. We take care of the time consuming day-to-day tasks so the Board can focus on more important things.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Collecting assessments
- Managing delinquent members and collections
- Review of vendor invoices and preparation of payments
- Provide monthly financial reports per CCIOA (not compilations)
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Track sales of property with title companies and San Miguel County
- File Liens
- Monitor insurance policies
- File annual reports for Colorado Secretary of State and DORA
- Annual taxes prepared by CPA
- Prepare annual budgets
- Mail newsletters
- Event management
- Property management monthly reports
- Weekly or bi-weekly inspections
- Solicit bids from vendors
- Oversee vendor work
- Organize, notice, and attend annual meetings
- Construction permit filing and oversight with Board reporting