We know how challenging operating a small business with limited recourses can be. We are one!
Most successful small business owners need to be multitaskers during the early growth phase, but as a business matures it is often necessary to use outside expert consultants to perform both temporary and ongoing tasks. Sometimes a consultant is needed due to the complexities involved in the task, and other times a consultant is needed due to the limited human capital of the company and time-consuming nature of the task.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- General business coaching (strategy, planning and problem solving)
- Software and Point of Sale Assistance
- Inventory management and analysis
- Work flow analysis
- Real estate based marketing mailing lists
- Business plans for growth
- Succession planning
Our goal is to save you time and money. Let us know how we can help you and your company be more successful and overcome obstacles.